We are seeking a Senior Account that has a drive for success, attention to detail, and wants to advance their career. Our next Senior Accountant will report to the Regional Controller and fulfills an integral transactional and reporting function in the Finance division. This role is responsible for supporting day to day accounting responsibilities such as:
- Prepare accounting entries and reconciliations for fixed assets.
- Review key account reconciliations monthly.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end financial statements with footnote disclosures.
- Prepare audit schedules and coordinate with appropriate internal departments to provide the objective of requested information and deliver information to audit teams on schedule.
- Assist with year-end audit and preparation and coordination of year-end audit schedules, work as primary contact with auditors to answer questions and prepare analysis related to assigned areas/accounts
- Prepare any ad-hoc requests as necessary
As our nextSenior Accountant
will will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
- 2-5 years in Accounting/Auditing with a mix of Public and Private
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Strong GAAP & G/L
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people in positions of influence
- Strong Excel and familiarity with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown
this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!