Our client, a strategic management company with a global presence, is looking to add an Accounting Analyst to our Finance team ASAP. Due to growth, this is an additional role for someone with 2 to 5 years of experience and looking to move their career to the next level.
Responsibilities of our new Accounting Analyst:
Qualifications of our new Accounting Analyst:
- Performs functions of the annual planning process, monitoring timely completion and escalating issues for resolution
- Develops ad hoc and on-going financial forecasts and models that assist the business in making decisions, effectively communicating trends and outcomes
- Comfortable creating and compiling reports and presenting to team and management using advanced Excel skills
- Oversees other financial system, coordinating enhancements and assisting in resolving production problems
- Continually assesses the business value and efficiency of the work performed, making suggestions for improvements and collaborating with others in implementing them. Leads or actively participates in increasingly complex department projects and continuous improvement activities
- Bachelor`s degree in Finance or Accounting is required, MBA is a plus
- Experience in public accounting is helpful
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results
- Communicates effectively with teammates and others, leading meetings and interacting with increasingly higher levels of management to gather information and effectively present results and recommendations
- Advanced Excel skills
As our next Financial Analyst you will get:
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Ability to work remote now and in the future
- Other great perks!
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown
this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!