Our Client, an international and globally recognized industry leader in the Boston area looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst
to our Finance team ASAP. This is a position added due to growth with a great career track.
The Senior Financial Analyst
will be supporting their Senior Manager of Strategic Finance as well as the VP. In terms of day-to-day duties, in addition to directly supporting senior leadership on all matters FP&A and strategic finance decisions, pricing and modeling by product/business, industry trending/research, product launch analysis and strategy, long-term competitive landscape/forecasting.
What you'll need to Succeed as our next Senior Financial Analyst:
- Prior experience with valuations and/or transaction services
- Very analytical, strategic in nature, and strong attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills (creating pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and using advanced formulas).
- Strong grasp of financial concepts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related major required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business environment in a financial analysis or accounting role required
- CFA or CPA candidate preferred
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown
this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!