Our client is seeking an experienced Oracle Financial Cloud Analyst to help implement, analyze, modify and provide daily functional support to ERP application - specifically the application's financial module (Oracle Cloud Financials).
As an Oracle Financial Cloud Analyst, on a daily basis, you will operate within the Oracle Cloud platform while working with business objects like AP, AR, PO, FA & GL.
You'll also work within applications, outside of the Oracle Cloud platform, regularly.
This position will work closely with Information Technology department and Business personnel to help understand, define & communicate business requirements to ensure developed and purchased applications properly function to meet business needs across the organization. As an Oracle Financial Cloud Application Analyst you will consult with members of the business community at all levels to identify current operation procedures, clarify program objectives, interpret and evaluate business requirements.
You will design & execute test scripts & scenarios in a fast-paced & team-oriented environment. W
• Support the implementation of the Financials Modules such as General Ledger, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Cash Management
• Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud functionality • Identify functionality gaps and support the development of solutions
• Collect and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team
• Support the collection of, and lead initiatives to, identify user requirements, design, test, and deliver system solutions
• Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents and functional specification documents
• Configure, maintain & enhance Oracle Cloud Financials Module to meet business requirements
• Create & maintain documentation (configuration, functional specs for reporting and integration)
• Document new business processes, capabilities and functional requirements
• Consult and participate in Cloud quarterly releases and new projects involving strategy, implementation and support.
• Provide assistance in key system processes (i.e. process of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes) as needed.
• Assist with functional maintenance testing of monthly, quarterly updates, and emergency patches • Coordinate with business users for testing related to quarterly module upgrades, resolution of incidents, evaluation defects, and validation of new functionality and/or delivered application enhancements
• Anticipate the needs of the business via identification of system deficiencies & opportunities for system/process improvement
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or IT
• Must have experience with Cloud ERP modules (Accounts Payable, Procurement, Accounts Receivable, GL and Cash Management)
• Experience with Fusion FBDI templates and related processes to load/stage data
• Demonstrated expertise with Fusion’s database and related technologies
• Must be comfortable developing and supporting SQL queries and related reports
• 3-5 years of experience with Oracle or similar enterprise class ERP system
• Previous business experience supporting end-users